Hello, my name is Dr. Niraj Govil.
I have been a doctor for more than 25 years. I pride myself on being dedicated to my patients.
In my life, my greatest joy is to take care of patients and get to know them.
Every person has a story and each story is fascinating for me to hear.
In regards to my experience, I have a wide variety of experiences and I feel each experience has made me a better physician.
I have taken care of patients in the following circumstances:
- As an active duty Air Force Flight Surgeon and Colonel for the United States Air Force, being deployed at least 3 times to the some of the most challenging locations
- As a physician at Ground Zero, World Trade Center on September 11, 2001
- Private practice office practice
- Hospital practice
- Nursing homes and assisted living locations
- Drug rehab facility
In regards to my education, I have 2 Masters degrees to include an MPH (Masters in Public Health)
- I also did 2 residencies to include Family Medicine and Aerospace Medicine/Occupational Medicine
- I am currently board-certified in: Family Medicine, Aerospace Medicine, and Occupational Medicine
I have been doing telemedicine for some time and I am currently licensed in 12 states (and I am in the process of acquiring more):
As of right now I am licensed in the states: Georgia, New Jersey, Ohio, Mississippi, Texas, Florida, California, Illinois, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York State, Virginia (more to come).
I look forward to taking care of you as I would a member of my own family...
Board certification: American Board of Family Medicine, American Board of Preventive Medicine
Hospital affiliation: At This Time, I Am Not Affiliated With Any Specific Community Or Civilian Hospitals