Dr. Julio Rodriguez has been serving the local community since 1998. His vision has always been to deliver the highest quality dental care available. For Dr. Rodriguez, dentistry is more than a profession it is a passion.
- Dr. Rodriguez attended New York University College of Dentistry where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree in 1996.
- He continued his education and training as a resident at Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center in the Bronx, NY. Dr. Rodriguez completed a General Practice -Residency and was awarded the “Outstanding Resident of the Year” by the American Association of Hospital Dentists.
- Upon returning to his native Miami, FL he completed a residency in implant dentistry at the University of Miami School of Medicine.
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Team of Implantology
Board certification: American Board of General Dentistry